Cardiac First Response - Community Level
Price: Public €80pp
Private: Group of 6 €400
A cardiac first responder Community level is a person trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) who can respond to someone who has suddenly collapsed.
On completion of the Cardiac First Response (Community) course participants will have:
- An understanding of the principles of first response
- The necessary skills to deal with emergencies
- Essential life saving skills
The course includes:
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Aspirin Administration
- Defibrillator (AED)
- Scene management
- Respiration & Airway obstruction
- Infant / Child / Adult C.P.R. -Basic life support.