Price: Public Course €50pp
Private: Group of 8 €300
Safety Services can also provide manual handling assessments
Manual Handling Course aim:
The aim of this Manual Handling Course is to provide learners with the knowledge, skill and attitude to perform manual handling tasks safety. This is to ensure that the organisation is compliance with the HSA’s requirements.
Course learning outcomes:
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- List the duty of the employers and employees in relation to manual handling
- Explain the purpose composition and characteristics of the main parts of the spinal column and explain their relevance to manual handling
- Identify hazards associated with manual handling tasks
- List the equipment available to avoid or reduce the risks associated with manual handling tasks
- Explain the importance of good nutrition fitness to manual handling
- Perform manual handing tasks in accordance with the principles of safe manual handling.
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Mechanical Equipment
- Fitness & Flexibility
- Principles of safe Manual Handling
On successful completion of this course learners will receive a Manual Handling certificate from Safety Services.