Manual Handling Training
This half day Manual Handling training course is designed to ensure that your employees are trained and competent in manual handling.
The course covers the following topics:
• Legislation – Legal Implications
• Employer Responsibilities
• Employee Responsibilities
• Ergonomics – Safe Work Practises
• Safe Handling
• Hazard identification
• Risk Assessment Techniques
• Implementing control measures
• Accident Investigation
Who should attend?
This manual handling course is designed to meet the needs of all levels of employees who may undertake manual handling
operations, including the movement of items through lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying or moving thereof by hand or by bodily force.
No previous training is required, however group participation is encouraged throughout.